Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

{almost 3 months!}





Molly is getting so big so fast! She's definitely looking like her daddy. At her 2 month visit she weighed 9 lbs 9 oz and was 23 in long. Next week she has another check up, so I'll update you with her size. She's loving her hands these days..always holding them together and ALWAYS has them in her mouth! She's still a really good sleeper...normally sleeps between 8 and 9 hours. Her favorite thing to do is lay under this blinky light thing. I don't know what's so exciting about staring at a blinking smily face, but she can't get enough of it!
We leave for Colorado this coming Friday. We're so excited to spend some time together with Chad's family! It should be a good time! Please pray for safety and good weather while we're driving. I'm sure I'll post some pictures from the trip.

2 comments:

  1. She is the most beautiful baby AND she looks just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful baby girl, Shelly & Bri! I am showing her off as if she's my niece! Hope to see you Christmas time...have a great time in CO!

    ReplyDelete