Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

{friends}

It's so funny how fast life changes. I think back to two years ago when some of my friends were just starting to have kids. It's been fun watching friends become parents and now being a parent myself! Last week I drove to Dayton to visit one of my best friends, Aubrey. She has a little 6 week old boy. We basically sat around all day talking about our kids...haha:) It was so good to be with her and see her as a mom. Hudson is just the cutest thing! We joke that he's Molly's future husband. Here's a picture of the two of them. They're 10 weeks apart, but the same size!


No comments:

Post a Comment