Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{22 weeks & bedding}


Alrighty....here's the belly at 22 1/2 weeks. For the last couple weeks I'd feel the little guy move maybe every other day, but this week I'm feeling him ALL the time. He's a mover! Brian's yet to feel him move...he's not that patient:) I've been feeling really great lately and have been enjoying this part of pregnancy. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable at night, but my $10 body pillow from Target helps with that.
I haven't done much to prepare for this baby and it's still early, but today I got online to look at bedding. I fell in LOVE with some bedding from Target. I laugh at how much I spent with Molly's stuff...although I think cute girl bedding is harder to find. Everything cheap was barbie pink and purple! Anyways...I went ahead and ordered it. Here's what it looks like...


2 comments:

  1. Shelly...love the belly, love the bedding!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to change my account.....it's Jess, not Mike:)

    ReplyDelete