Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

{Extreme Makeover Home Edition}






Yesterday morning, Brian and I got up BRIGHT and EARLY to take pictures at Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I was so glad that I got the opportunity to volunteer as a photographer! It really is amazing to see what can be done when  people come together to serve the community! I heard that over 5000 people volunteered to help and that they had to turn people away! Anyways...here are a few pictures Brian and I took while trying to warm up in the food tent...aren't we cute with our hardhats??  Click here to see pictures of the build.

No comments:

Post a Comment