Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{furniture}

Yay! I think I finally found the rest of my furniture for the baby's room:) After going to tons of garage sales, goodwill, and looking on craigslist, I finally found what I was looking for! I wanted something vintage looking that I could refinish. I'm going to go check it out tonight and see if it's in good condition. What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. Shelly, I am so excited for you and Brian!!! Congratulations! I have prayed for this for you guys and am so glad to hear that you have a blessing on the way. There is nothing better! Enjoy every moment! I actually really miss being pregnant, but LOVE being a mommy!!! Let me know if you're up to getting together. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo...like it a lot. did you end up getting it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I did end up getting it. I'm not looking forward to refinishing it, but I think it'll be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete