Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

{molly...5 1/2 months!}

I can't believe my little baby is almost 6 months old! Where did the time go?!?! (And the posts...haha) Hopefully I won't get that far behind on posts again...she keeps me busy:) A little update on the girl...she's now rolling over ALL the time! I actually have to keep an eye on her now...it takes only seconds for her to roll across the room! Also, she's now tried solid foods. I've been feeding her cereal and vegetables for about a month now. Molly still hasn't gotten the hang of it. Oh well:) Everything she does is just fun! I can't get enough of her:) Here are some pictures I took of her today!









3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful girl! Glad to see an update. I hope your time in Michigan was wonderful! Let me know when you want to get together...I could use some time w/ another Mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cutie pie. we have a new song: molly pop, molly pop, oh molly, molly, molly, molly pop....she likes it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm sure she loves that song! I'll have to add it to the list of stupid songs we sing to her...haha.

    ReplyDelete