Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

{molly...6 months old}

Molly turned 6 months old on Wednesday! I can hardly believe it! At her appointment she weighed 13 lbs and 14 oz. I love her little personality...she's real laid back and happy almost all the time:) She just started taking two good naps a day...which really allows me to get some work done.
I can tell she really loves Brian these days. Her face lights up when he walks in the door. When he's around, she's constantly staring at him waiting for him to make eye contact with her. So cute! Some new things she's doing...
I started giving her a sippy cup with water the other day and was surprise at how fast she caught on.
Rolling to get to things.
"Talking" more...Brian and I can't get enough we she does this:) "Ya ya ya" is kind of what it sounds like.
She loves Lucy...always smiles and laughs when she sees her.
Standing and playing in her exersaucer.




No comments:

Post a Comment