Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

{bananas and cereal}

Molly will be 7 months in ONE WEEK! She's growing up so fast. We just love her more and more everyday...how is that possible?! I took her to the park the other day for a little lunch and some swinging:) She really liked the swing. She kept laughing the entire time. Of course when I tried to take a picture of her laughing she would stop.
She's still rolling all over the place. She can sit up by herself, but is so busy that she falls over pretty quickly. She wants to grab everything that's in front of her...which sometimes drives me a little crazy.
Molly's favorite thing to do lately is play peek-a-boo. We'll throw a blanket over her face and say, "Where's Molly?!" She then rips the blanket off her face and we say, "There she is!!" She thinks this is pretty hilarious! This morning she was actually pulling the blanket back over her face after I'd say, "There she is!" Then I tried to get it on videotape and of course it didn't work.
Molly's eating three meals a day now! Her favorite foods are bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, and cereal with apples in it. It's a little bit of a struggle to get the green vegetables down...most of the time I end up mixing them with fruit. Yum!
Well that's it for now....here are some recent pictures of her.




No comments:

Post a Comment