Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{spring is here}

Pretty girl! Molly is such a happy baby.


Me and my girl:)

I love popsicles!

This is Molly talking...Brian and I love when she does this!


Jumping Jenny.



Yum!

She looks like she's ready to go home.

2 comments:

  1. Thank so much. Love all your pictire"s,Molly, you, Brian, your new house, etc.Thanks for taking the time to share,what a joy at 6;00, a.m. to be blessed with part of your life. love gramavalentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with those tights she has on!!! haha. I have a feeling Hudson would love one of those hanging bouncers too in time. She is so adorable shell... just love her to pieces. So does Hudson! He just told me.

    ReplyDelete