Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

{The House}




Family Room


Master Bathroom




Upstairs Laundry Room!!!


Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom Shower


Dinning Room, Entry, Office


Breakfast Nook, Pantry


Looking at the entry from the family room.


Kitchen and Hearth Room


Family Room


We're having so much fun watching the process of the house! Since the new house is so close to our place, it's hard to not drive by it every single day! I'm starting to slowly pack up our town home. May and June are super busy for me with work so I'm trying to do a little packing everyday. I'm sure there'll be more pictures coming...so stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment