Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

{Another House Update}


The cabinets are in!




Looking into the entry way from the family room.


Dinning room.


My roommates!


Shower.



Master bedroom.


Balcony.



Looking into the Hearth room...have I mentioned that this is my favorite room??


Finally!!! I'm going to have a real office space:)


It's amazing how quickly the house keeps changing...all the lighting is actually done now and the brick is up on the outside. I can't keep up with the pictures! This week they're working on finishing up all the trim and painting...then the floors will go in! I realized this weekend that I have two weeks to get all our stuff packed up! Hope Eric and Becky are ready for us!!!

1 comment:

  1. oooo...loving everything. so much done so fast! :) i want to do another walk through!

    ReplyDelete