Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

{8 months}

Wow...I'm nearing the end! I know I've said this before, but I can't believe how fast this is going! I'm sure these next two months will drag by as we are really starting to anticipate the arrival of baby McCrady. I don't have a picture to post, but I'm SO EXCITED because Brian and I are getting some "professional" pictures done this evening! Bobbi from Bobbi and Mike is shooting the pics and I couldn't be more thrilled! I'm planning on getting a really cool canvas print made from one of the images. Also, today couldn't be more perfect! Nothing but sun, which will make for some beautiful sunset pictures! Now I just need to figure out which shouldn't be too hard since my wardrobe is some what limited these days. I'll be sure to post some of those pictures when we get them back.
I had my Ft. Wayne shower yesterday! It was really nice and I couldn't believe all the stuff we got! Feeling super blessed! Brian stayed up way too late last night putting things together...we know it's a little early but we're just a bit excited;) I'll post some pictures from the shower when I get a chance...need to get back to work! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment