Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

{great purchase}


So I've heard from a few other photographers that a must have is a sling to carry your baby in. This frees up your hands so that you can actually edit and get stuff done. So I got online and found one I loved...probably spent a little too much on it...but I was in love with the material! So I just got my sling in the mail today and had to try it out! I took a look at Lucy and thought "she's the size of a baby". I put her in it and within 2 minutes she was OUT! I'm guessing this was a great purchase:) Here's a picture I took while she was sleeping and I was doing some work at the computer...cracks me up!!


4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! I love it...can't believe she fell asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! How funny that she went right to sleep! dresser looks great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...that is too funny. i'm picturing myself trying to get payton my sling :)

    ReplyDelete