Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

{36 weeks...9 months!!!}

I'm totally shocked that I just have 4 weeks to go! I'm feeling pretty prepared at this point. I just need to get the nursery organized, hang the dresser mirror, put up some decoration, get a curtain, and some diapers:) Brian and I feel so blessed and are extremely thankful for all the gifts we received from our showers. Lots of thanks to all of you!!! 
I start my weekly appointments this week. I'm looking forward to seeing this pregnancy progress and to get to the end of it! Ready to meet that little girl...who still has no name. Brian and I spend a lot of time talking names, I think we've been doing that since we were dating:) The only problem is, we were always talking boy names. I guess I never thought my first born would be a girl. We definitely have a few ideas, but are going to wait until we see her and then decide. What's the hurry...right? 
So how have I been feeling??? Well...
I never like when preggers complain, but I'm definitely uncomfortable! My hips and back are really starting to hurt. I feel completely out of breath most of the time...and I can't imagine my skin stretching any further. Oh and sleep really isn't happening anymore:( This must be God's way of preparing me for what's to come. It's funny how even with all the discomforts of pregnancy...it's still somehow the most amazing thing I've ever been through:) 
Here are some pics of me at 36 weeks! We'll keep you posted!



2 comments:

  1. Your belly is sooo cute! You look as beautiful as ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww oww girl!! I'd really LOVE to come see you guys whenever you are back in town after the baby is born:)

    ReplyDelete