Hey Family & Friends!
Welcome to the McCrady's blog! I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our extremely interesting lives...ha! I know blogging is a great way of journaling and with exciting times ahead...I definitely want to remember it all! Thanks for taking the time to check in and see what's going on!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

{37 weeks...5 days preggers}

Well there's no picture to post...I'm definitely over having my picture taken at this point!

So what's new...
Well I wish I could say that I'm having crazy contractions and headed to the hospital as I write this! Not the case.
I actually shot a wedding on Sunday...10 HOURS!!! I survived it! Of course I was exhausted the next day...or 3 days...but it went really well. I can't say I'd ever do that again. I was hoping that it would some how put me into labor, but it obviously didn't.
Yesterday I had another Dr.'s appointment and although things are looking really good...there wasn't anything saying I would go into labor anytime soon...it could definitely be days/weeks. The Dr. thought that little baby McCrady is almost 7lbs. Hopefully she doesn't pack on too much weight if she's planning on hanging out in my belly for awhile longer!
Last week my mom came down to help me out with the house/nursery. Too bad I was doing some crazy nesting just before she got here, so I didn't have much for her to do. She did make the most adorable curtain for my little girl's room, which was a huge help! I was just glad to have her come down and spend some time with me:) It's funny to think that it won't be too long before she's back down here again. I'll definitely have plenty for her to do once the baby gets here...thanks mom!!
I found a couple stretch marks on my stomach last night....SO DEPRESSING!!! I was actually really upset about it at first, but realized it's just part of life! I might be sporting the tankini from now on.
At this point I feel like I'm just waiting. I'm so excited that it won't be too long before I finally get to meet this little girl! Pretty soon I'll be posting cute little pics of her on here! Ah! So exciting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Come on baby!!! :) Not much longer, Shelly... You can do it!

    ReplyDelete